Life Coaching is a partnership between the coach and the client. It is an action-oriented, focused process that helps clients identify what is truly important to them, aligning their thoughts, words, and actions accordingly. As your coach, my job is to inquire, listen, advise, challenge and support you. I will provide the tools, support and structure. When obstacles arise, I will guide you through them. My focus is on you and what you want to accomplish. In coaching, the aim is to be in the present and plan for the future, rather than going over the past. It is important to note that coaching is neither therapy nor consulting.
• To clarify your values and priorities
• Focus on what areas of your life you want to change
• Recognize obstacles, stay focused and move forward
• Build confidence
• Get through those tough times when making difficult decisions
• Give you moral support and encouragement
• Find hidden beliefs that might be holding you back
• Create the life you want
• Life style changes
• Self awareness
• More balanced life/work
• Lower stress level
• Stop or reduce bad habits
• Self confidence
• Personal growth
• Time management
• Physical wellness
• What is the one goal that you could achieve in 6 months time that would make a big difference in your life?
• If you could have more of one thing in your life right now, what would it be?
• What action would you take if you knew you could not possibly fail?
• What do you keeping saying to yourself that usually thwarts your progress?
• What could you be saying right now, that would empower you?